Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Knights of the Internet Realm

Its now, its here, its large, lik my type, so I can see what I am writing. The knights of the internet realm are gone, maybe they went with Arthur and the round table, maybe they found a better gig - but the knights of the internet realm are gone.

Or maybe they are off on a quest to make things better in this vast area of being. Maybe they have left friends and family behind to make it better for the future, maybe they, the knights of the internet realm are chasing the dragon, chasing the wild boar, or is it they have just become bord and found a new place to hang.

I am caught in the realm of the internet .. its gaming, its provocative seduction gets me night after night. I am searching high and low for my knight of the internet realm, yet I never acheive that which I seek. I follow the rocker, I follow the country star, I follow but no one follows me, I am ok with that. I am one, one is the loneliest number on can ever do. I am ok with one.

Where or where are the knights of the internet realm? Maybe tonite, they are at an American Idol gig rocking with the best rocker there is ... maybe they have a reserved seat on their lazy boy chair .. maybe .. a lotta maybes.

So my quest will continue, to find the knights of the internet realm. I know I will find them, I know they will be fantastic, I know they will be honourable, I know - yes I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment